Be sure to check out all the cosmetics (including nail products) you can buy at Apothica.com!
- 2013 (3)
- 2012 (156)
- 2011 (92)
- Here's the latest installment of the Friday Blogge...
- Color Club Untamed Luxury Pt. 2 - Indulgence
- OPI Ski Teal We Drop in the sun
- OPI Swiss Collection - Cremes
- Update on the RBL 50% off sale
- Press Release: Barielle Style in Argyle
- Embracing My Shorties...
- The Vanishing Camera...
- Press Release: Misa Spark My Interest - Winter 201...
- Testing out the "Sticky Sandwich"
- Friday Blogger Round-Up
- OPI Swiss Collection Pt. 1 (Shimmers)
- Zoya Color Spoons
- 2009 (156)
Megan Williams (A Polish Problem). Powered by Blogger.
Friday, September 24, 2010
9/24/2010 12:05:00 PM | Posted by Megan (A Polish Problem) | Edit Post
Yesterday's pic of this color looked rather dark, so I wanted you to see it in the sun. It's an amazing color, and my favorite of the collection, and one of my favorites of all the fall collections.
I know I mention this on the right side under "pictures", but if there is anything you all want to see in the sunlight, please don't hesitate to ask. Because I'm a SAHM with insomnia, I tend to do all my blogging/picture taking at night. I wish I could take indoor/outdoor pics on all the polishes, but I can't stop time yet. :P I'm still working on that super-power (in my secret lab), but for now, it'll have to be upon request only. LOL.