Be sure to check out all the cosmetics (including nail products) you can buy at Apothica.com!
- 2013 (3)
- 2012 (156)
- 2011 (92)
- 500 Followers!
- Holiday Giveaway #2 11/30/10 - 12/7/10 - CLOSED
- Color Club Partners with Amethyst Jeans
- Nubar Sale Code
- Nubar Holiday Jewel Basket
- Nicole by OPI Holiday Magic
- Zoya B1G2 Sale on Giftsets
- Holiday Giveaway #1 - 11/23/10 - 11/30/10 - CLOSED...
- Blog Sale Update
- Art Club GLAM Decals
- OPI Ali's Big Break w/ Nicole by OPI Spark My Mist...
- Blogger Round Up
- Simply Bags Review
- Blog Sale
- Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Purple Diamond
- Black Friday Blues and a Coupon Code
- OPI 100,000 Fan Giveaway
- Problem Nails
- RBL Dead Calm
- SpaRitual Review
- Blogger Round-Up Requests
- OPI AvoJuice Mocha Mint Juicie
- Giveaway Sneak Peak
- OPI Burlesque Glitters
- RBL Ani
- Hair Straightener Reviews
- OPI Burlesque Shimmers
- Giveaway Reminder #2
- Zoya Megan
- Blogger Round-Up
- Fun with Crackle Polish
- Black and Silver French w/ Red Rhinestones
- Comp: RBL Locavore vs. OPI Glow Up Already
- Born Pretty Store Nail Art Products
- Giveaway Reminder
- Born Pretty Store Code
- Born Pretty Store - Crackle Polish
- 2009 (156)
Megan Williams (A Polish Problem). Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
11/30/2010 02:30:00 PM | Posted by A Polish Problem | Edit Post
I know this may seem like a silly post, but I just hit 500 followers and I am beyond happy. :)
Thank you so much to all of you that read my blog. I've been doing this for almost 2 years now, and there are days where I honestly want to call it quits. I oftentimes feel like my nails are too short, my cuticles are a mess, my swatches suck, and my dialog isn't witty enough. :P (okay, that's on a reeeeeally bad day. LOL).
In all seriousness, I had no idea just how hard blogging was, and sometimes I do think about closing shop. However, seeing all of your little avatars on the right side of my screen make me want to continue.
As you may know, I am currently offering a Holiday Giveaway. This is my second giveaway in a series of 4. I'm too lazy to find the post and hyperlink it into this post, but it should be the one beneath this post, or you can click on the link in the upper right corner.
Coming down the pike, I have 2 more holiday giveaways, as well as a sponsored giveaway.
Also, I will be adding more polishes to my blog sale within the next few days.
Thank you again to everyone that reads and follows my blog. Without you, I wouldn't be here. :D