Be sure to check out all the cosmetics (including nail products) you can buy at Apothica.com!
- 2013 (3)
- 2012 (156)
- 2011 (92)
- 500 Followers!
- Holiday Giveaway #2 11/30/10 - 12/7/10 - CLOSED
- Color Club Partners with Amethyst Jeans
- Nubar Sale Code
- Nubar Holiday Jewel Basket
- Nicole by OPI Holiday Magic
- Zoya B1G2 Sale on Giftsets
- Holiday Giveaway #1 - 11/23/10 - 11/30/10 - CLOSED...
- Blog Sale Update
- Art Club GLAM Decals
- OPI Ali's Big Break w/ Nicole by OPI Spark My Mist...
- Blogger Round Up
- Simply Bags Review
- Blog Sale
- Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Purple Diamond
- Black Friday Blues and a Coupon Code
- OPI 100,000 Fan Giveaway
- Problem Nails
- RBL Dead Calm
- SpaRitual Review
- Blogger Round-Up Requests
- OPI AvoJuice Mocha Mint Juicie
- Giveaway Sneak Peak
- OPI Burlesque Glitters
- RBL Ani
- Hair Straightener Reviews
- OPI Burlesque Shimmers
- Giveaway Reminder #2
- Zoya Megan
- Blogger Round-Up
- Fun with Crackle Polish
- Black and Silver French w/ Red Rhinestones
- Comp: RBL Locavore vs. OPI Glow Up Already
- Born Pretty Store Nail Art Products
- Giveaway Reminder
- Born Pretty Store Code
- Born Pretty Store - Crackle Polish
- 2009 (156)
Megan Williams (A Polish Problem). Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
11/21/2010 05:33:00 PM | Posted by Megan (A Polish Problem) | Edit Post
I added a bunch more polishes in my sale list today, so if you checked it before, you may want to check it again. :)
If you've placed an order with me and we've finalized the details, your order is packed and ready to go and will ship out once I receive payment. All new orders will be packed and shipped (upon payment) within 1-2 business days. FYI... I am using a ton of bubble wrap. These suckers will not be breaking. LOL.
Once items ship, they will change from pending to sold.
Regarding shipping, if you are in the US and want to inquire about the possibility of me sending 1-2 polishes via a bubble mailer, please contact me. I am willing to consider methods other than USPS Priority for US addresses only.
If you are international, I am sorry, but I will only ship out polishes via USPS Priority in the small flat rate box. The flat rate amount is $13.45. I know this is really high if you want just 1-2 polishes, but at this time, I simply can't do it another way.
Thanks so much for checking out my sale!
Labels: blog sale