Be sure to check out all the cosmetics (including nail products) you can buy at Apothica.com!
- 2013 (3)
- 2012 (156)
- 2011 (92)
- 500 Followers!
- Holiday Giveaway #2 11/30/10 - 12/7/10 - CLOSED
- Color Club Partners with Amethyst Jeans
- Nubar Sale Code
- Nubar Holiday Jewel Basket
- Nicole by OPI Holiday Magic
- Zoya B1G2 Sale on Giftsets
- Holiday Giveaway #1 - 11/23/10 - 11/30/10 - CLOSED...
- Blog Sale Update
- Art Club GLAM Decals
- OPI Ali's Big Break w/ Nicole by OPI Spark My Mist...
- Blogger Round Up
- Simply Bags Review
- Blog Sale
- Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Purple Diamond
- Black Friday Blues and a Coupon Code
- OPI 100,000 Fan Giveaway
- Problem Nails
- RBL Dead Calm
- SpaRitual Review
- Blogger Round-Up Requests
- OPI AvoJuice Mocha Mint Juicie
- Giveaway Sneak Peak
- OPI Burlesque Glitters
- RBL Ani
- Hair Straightener Reviews
- OPI Burlesque Shimmers
- Giveaway Reminder #2
- Zoya Megan
- Blogger Round-Up
- Fun with Crackle Polish
- Black and Silver French w/ Red Rhinestones
- Comp: RBL Locavore vs. OPI Glow Up Already
- Born Pretty Store Nail Art Products
- Giveaway Reminder
- Born Pretty Store Code
- Born Pretty Store - Crackle Polish
- 2009 (156)
Megan Williams (A Polish Problem). Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
11/23/2010 02:47:00 AM | Posted by Megan (A Polish Problem) | Edit Post
*UPDATE* - Giveaway #2 is now open. Thus, I am closing this giveaway and selecting a winner.
As I teased several days ago, I am hosting 4 giveaways over the holiday season. Today, I have for you my first giveaway. This is the only one of the 4 that is not expressly "holiday" themed, but I fell in love with it, nonetheless....
This 3 mini OPI treatments, Chip Skip, Nail Envy, and Rapid Dry, as well as a 1 oz bottle of (my favorite) OPI Expert Touch remover, and a 25 ct pack of OPI nail wipes. Plus, it's all housed in this crazy cute case. I think the case is the main reason I gravitated towards this little gift set. Additionally, and this is because I couldn't handle a prize without a nail color... I am including one of my favorite colors for Fall/Winter 2010, Color Club Wild Orchid (yeah... I picked it because it matched the case. LOL).
My only entry requirement is that you be a follower of my blog. However, I realize that not everyone follows blogs through Google Friend Connect. If this is the case, please let me know when you fill out the entry form. If you do follow through GFC, just enter your follower name/email. New followers are always welcome!
I'm so sorry for the typo in the form. Perhaps I should go to bed. LOL
Don't forget to enter your valid contact email address. This is how I will let you know if you win.
Giveaway will close on 11/30/10 and winner will be notified within 2 days.
This is open internationally!
Thanks and good luck!