Be sure to check out all the cosmetics (including nail products) you can buy at Apothica.com!
- 2013 (3)
- 2012 (156)
- 2011 (92)
- Happy New Year!
- Fingerpaints Winter Wishes w/ Orly Glitz & Glamour...
- Savvy Garland
- Combating Winter Cuticles
- The holidays are over and more updates...
- Merry Christmas!
- ChG Sugarplums (frankened up)
- Giveaway - Born Pretty Store (CLOSED)
- Zoya Valerie
- SpaRitual Optical Illusion
- Comparison: Zoya Valerie vs. OPI Tease-y Does It
- Hard Candy Sky
- CSN Stores
- A few BB Couture Swatches
- Holiday Giveaway #4 - 12/14/10 - 12/21/10
- Giveaway Reminder
- Blogger Round-Up
- Color Club Enchanted Holiday Mini Set
- Zoya Free Spoon Friday
- Lemmings come in strange places
- Another blog sale update
- A couple Sephora by OPI swatches
- China Glaze Crackle Polish
- Born Pretty Store: Christmas Candy Mani
- Holiday Giveaway #3 - 12/7/10 - 12/14/10
- Born Pretty Store: Dried Flowers Mani
- Franken - Blackened Gold
- Blog Sale - UPDATED (again)
- A few Deborah Lippmann swatches
- RBL Sale Haul
- Zoya wants you as a Fan...
- OPI acquired by Coty, Inc.
- 2009 (156)
Megan Williams (A Polish Problem). Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
12/05/2010 12:00:00 PM | Posted by A Polish Problem | Edit Post
So yesterday, as I was sorting my stash (to update my blog sale), I came across a couple of frankens. Frankening was something I obsessed about, tried it, failed at it, and decided it was best left for professionals. LOL.
However, the 2 frankens I found seemed to be okay, so I decided to keep them. More that that... I decided to use one of them as my NOTD.
This is a warm blackened gold. I remember wanting to try this franken based on Dr. Frankenpolish's Aztec Gold. Okay, so it doesn't have the "glowyness" of Amanda's creation, but I am happy with it nonetheless. I can't believe I'd left this one untried for all these months.
Honestly, it's been so long since I created this (well over a year), that I can't remember the ratios. However, I do know that this is Sation 24K Gold and Sation Black.
You can find Sations at TransDesign and Victoria's Nail Supply. They are usually under $1.50.