Be sure to check out all the cosmetics (including nail products) you can buy at Apothica.com!
- 2013 (3)
- 2012 (156)
- 2011 (92)
- Happy New Year!
- Fingerpaints Winter Wishes w/ Orly Glitz & Glamour...
- Savvy Garland
- Combating Winter Cuticles
- The holidays are over and more updates...
- Merry Christmas!
- ChG Sugarplums (frankened up)
- Giveaway - Born Pretty Store (CLOSED)
- Zoya Valerie
- SpaRitual Optical Illusion
- Comparison: Zoya Valerie vs. OPI Tease-y Does It
- Hard Candy Sky
- CSN Stores
- A few BB Couture Swatches
- Holiday Giveaway #4 - 12/14/10 - 12/21/10
- Giveaway Reminder
- Blogger Round-Up
- Color Club Enchanted Holiday Mini Set
- Zoya Free Spoon Friday
- Lemmings come in strange places
- Another blog sale update
- A couple Sephora by OPI swatches
- China Glaze Crackle Polish
- Born Pretty Store: Christmas Candy Mani
- Holiday Giveaway #3 - 12/7/10 - 12/14/10
- Born Pretty Store: Dried Flowers Mani
- Franken - Blackened Gold
- Blog Sale - UPDATED (again)
- A few Deborah Lippmann swatches
- RBL Sale Haul
- Zoya wants you as a Fan...
- OPI acquired by Coty, Inc.
- 2009 (156)
Megan Williams (A Polish Problem). Powered by Blogger.
Monday, December 20, 2010
12/20/2010 09:46:00 PM | Posted by Megan (A Polish Problem) | Edit Post
I picked this one up because I thought it was such an "ugly-pretty" color. I was right. After one coat of this, I was ready to chuck it. It was a gross, watery, spinach green. But, with a second and a third coat, the beauty in this one still came out. It's still a bit like a shimmery swamp, but it's pretty, nonetheless. Optical Illusion is a swampy, murky, military green with tons of tonal green and golden shimmer. It in the bottle, it looks like there may be some blue shimmer, but that doesn't translate to the nail. While I do like it, and it is a green that I can wear with my skintone, it's still not something I see myself wearing all the time. Pic is 3 coats. Formula was a bit watery.
SpaRitual is available at online boutiques, like Apothica.com.
Optical Illusion was purchased by me using an Apothica.com gift card.