Be sure to check out all the cosmetics (including nail products) you can buy at Apothica.com!
- 2013 (3)
- 2012 (156)
- 2011 (92)
- Happy New Year!
- Fingerpaints Winter Wishes w/ Orly Glitz & Glamour...
- Savvy Garland
- Combating Winter Cuticles
- The holidays are over and more updates...
- Merry Christmas!
- ChG Sugarplums (frankened up)
- Giveaway - Born Pretty Store (CLOSED)
- Zoya Valerie
- SpaRitual Optical Illusion
- Comparison: Zoya Valerie vs. OPI Tease-y Does It
- Hard Candy Sky
- CSN Stores
- A few BB Couture Swatches
- Holiday Giveaway #4 - 12/14/10 - 12/21/10
- Giveaway Reminder
- Blogger Round-Up
- Color Club Enchanted Holiday Mini Set
- Zoya Free Spoon Friday
- Lemmings come in strange places
- Another blog sale update
- A couple Sephora by OPI swatches
- China Glaze Crackle Polish
- Born Pretty Store: Christmas Candy Mani
- Holiday Giveaway #3 - 12/7/10 - 12/14/10
- Born Pretty Store: Dried Flowers Mani
- Franken - Blackened Gold
- Blog Sale - UPDATED (again)
- A few Deborah Lippmann swatches
- RBL Sale Haul
- Zoya wants you as a Fan...
- OPI acquired by Coty, Inc.
- 2009 (156)
Megan Williams (A Polish Problem). Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
12/21/2010 07:54:00 PM | Posted by Megan (A Polish Problem) | Edit Post
Yesterday, when I posted my Zoya Valerie/ OPI Tease-y Does It comparison, I meant to include this picture as well, as I think Valerie is far to pretty to be simply part of a comp post. LOL. Valerie is a beautiful browned-plum shimmer with golden/purple (slightly) duochrome shimmer particles. This polish is amazing and is another one in a string of successful deep purples from Zoya this year (Julieanne and Mimi being the other two). Pic is 2 coats and there were no formula issues.
Zoya Valerie is available at Zoya's website and at various online boutiques. FYI... don't forget that Zoya is offering 3 free polishes on 1/3/11 as they reached their goal of 20,000 FB followers! Woohoo.
Zoya Valerie was purchased by me.