Be sure to check out all the cosmetics (including nail products) you can buy at Apothica.com!
- 2013 (3)
- 2012 (156)
- 2011 (92)
- Happy New Year!
- Fingerpaints Winter Wishes w/ Orly Glitz & Glamour...
- Savvy Garland
- Combating Winter Cuticles
- The holidays are over and more updates...
- Merry Christmas!
- ChG Sugarplums (frankened up)
- Giveaway - Born Pretty Store (CLOSED)
- Zoya Valerie
- SpaRitual Optical Illusion
- Comparison: Zoya Valerie vs. OPI Tease-y Does It
- Hard Candy Sky
- CSN Stores
- A few BB Couture Swatches
- Holiday Giveaway #4 - 12/14/10 - 12/21/10
- Giveaway Reminder
- Blogger Round-Up
- Color Club Enchanted Holiday Mini Set
- Zoya Free Spoon Friday
- Lemmings come in strange places
- Another blog sale update
- A couple Sephora by OPI swatches
- China Glaze Crackle Polish
- Born Pretty Store: Christmas Candy Mani
- Holiday Giveaway #3 - 12/7/10 - 12/14/10
- Born Pretty Store: Dried Flowers Mani
- Franken - Blackened Gold
- Blog Sale - UPDATED (again)
- A few Deborah Lippmann swatches
- RBL Sale Haul
- Zoya wants you as a Fan...
- OPI acquired by Coty, Inc.
- 2009 (156)
Megan Williams (A Polish Problem). Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
12/01/2010 04:27:00 PM | Posted by A Polish Problem | Edit Post
and they are giving free stuff away to prove it. :)
Always up for giving away free polishes, Zoya is (potentially) doing it again. If they get 20,000 Facebook fans on, or before, January 31, 2011, they are giving you 3 free Zoya nail polishes (a $21 value).
Here's the press release info...
With my last post being a press release about how another nail polish company (albeit a HUGE one) was just swallowed up by a cosmetics conglomerate, I have to say that this one is rather refreshing. Zoya is one of the companies I absolutely love. They are accessible to their fans, they have a large color base, they are a small, INDEPENDENT brand, and they are always offering awesome promotions, both through Twitter and Facebook. That said, the catch is they want 20,000 Facebook fans. They are currently at 7600+, so there is some work ahead of them (and us). If you are a blogger and haven't received this press release, feel free to use the info in this post (and the picture) and post it on your blog. Let's get the word out.