Be sure to check out all the cosmetics (including nail products) you can buy at Apothica.com!
- 2013 (3)
- 2012 (156)
- Press Release: Misa Wishes
- Press Release: Orly Precious
- OPI Katy Perry Collection
- Orly Wants to be Your Valentine
- Orly Turquoise Charm
- New Tattoo
- Friday Blogger Round Up
- Nicole by OPI Liquid Metals
- Quick Update
- Nicole by OPI Walmart Exclusives
- OPI Glam Slam collection (pt.1 - Simply Smashing)
- Zoya Zanna
- Nicole by OPI One Less Lonely Girl Collection
- China Glaze Anchors Away Collection - Knotty Nauti...
- Press Release: Zoya Intimate
- China Glaze Anchors Away Collection - Sand & Sea (...
- Quick Look at OPI Black Shatter
- Press Release: Zoya Bela is featured in "Black Swa...
- Zoya "3 Free" Promotion
- Adoree Sale
- Born Pretty Store Giveaway Update
- Resolutions and stuff
- 2010 (223)
- 2009 (156)
Megan Williams (A Polish Problem). Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
1/06/2011 07:39:00 PM | Posted by Megan (A Polish Problem) | Edit Post
I was all set to review the Katy Perry collection and Black Shatter, only to discover that my camera battery was on it's final moments. But I wanted to give you all a sneak peek, nonetheless. :)
This is 1 coat of OPI Black Shatter over 4 coats of OPI Not Like the Movies (full review on both coming soon). I then topped it w/ 2 coats of Seche Vite.
Omigosh. I thought I was in love with Not Like the Movies on it's own. Then I added Black Shatter and decided this was the coolest thing ever. :D