Be sure to check out all the cosmetics (including nail products) you can buy at Apothica.com!
- 2013 (3)
- 2012 (156)
- Press Release: Misa Wishes
- Press Release: Orly Precious
- OPI Katy Perry Collection
- Orly Wants to be Your Valentine
- Orly Turquoise Charm
- New Tattoo
- Friday Blogger Round Up
- Nicole by OPI Liquid Metals
- Quick Update
- Nicole by OPI Walmart Exclusives
- OPI Glam Slam collection (pt.1 - Simply Smashing)
- Zoya Zanna
- Nicole by OPI One Less Lonely Girl Collection
- China Glaze Anchors Away Collection - Knotty Nauti...
- Press Release: Zoya Intimate
- China Glaze Anchors Away Collection - Sand & Sea (...
- Quick Look at OPI Black Shatter
- Press Release: Zoya Bela is featured in "Black Swa...
- Zoya "3 Free" Promotion
- Adoree Sale
- Born Pretty Store Giveaway Update
- Resolutions and stuff
- 2010 (223)
- 2009 (156)
Megan Williams (A Polish Problem). Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
1/12/2011 09:48:00 PM | Posted by A Polish Problem | Edit Post
Zoya Zanna is a medium tea-rose creme, though in certain light (fluorescent) it has a tendency to lean purple. I'm not sure about this one, if I'm being honest. The color is beautiful and the formula was great, but it seems very mom to me. 2 coats.
UPDATE (1/13/11, 2:50p) - I have had this on since last night and I can't get it off my nails fast enough.