Be sure to check out all the cosmetics (including nail products) you can buy at Apothica.com!
- 2013 (3)
- 2012 (156)
- Fingerpaints Palette of Petals
- Sunset Gradient
- OPI Texas Collection - Sorbets
- Comparison: Zoya Caitlin vs Zoya Kelly
- Adoree Polishes
- Zoya Intimate Review
- Hi! My name is Megan and I'm a RBL reject.
- Kaylala Cutie Pie Cuticle Cream
- My Poor, Little, Negleted Blog
- Happy Birthday, A Polish Problem!
- Blog Sale Update
- 2010 (223)
- 2009 (156)
Megan Williams (A Polish Problem). Powered by Blogger.
Monday, February 21, 2011
2/21/2011 07:21:00 PM | Posted by A Polish Problem | Edit Post
Because of the formulation of the sorbets and closeness of the colors, I was able to do a gradient without sponging. I created this using 4 colors from the OPI Texas sorbets. This is 2 coats of Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear topped with 1 coat each of Guy Meets Galveston, Too Hot Pink to Handle, and Houston, We Have a Purple in a gradient pattern. I topped it with one coat of Seche Vite, after everything had dried just a bit.
This really reminds me of a fruity tropical drink.