Be sure to check out all the cosmetics (including nail products) you can buy at Apothica.com!
- 2013 (3)
- Today's Nails - NerdLacquer It's Just a Flesh Woun...
- Blogger Round Up Reminder
- Today's Nails - HazeGlaze Mystique
- Today's Nails - Barielle Shannon's Attitude
- Today's Nails - Zoya Megan
- Candeo Colors Dolce
- Nail Shape
- Zoya Surf Collection Review
- Zoya Beach Collection Review
- Press Release - Zoya Beach & Surf
- Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
- Friday Blogger Round Up for 3/16/2012
- Today's Nails - Glitter Layering
- Today's Nails - Zoya Lolly
- Blog Maintenance Update
- Tie-Dyed Nails
- Yesterday's Nails - Zoya Robyn with OPI Gone Gonzo...
- Jessica Heavy Petal Collection Review
- Yesterday's Nails - Zoya Ki
- "The Revolution" Casting for Women with Nail Healt...
- Yesterday's Nails - BB Couture for Nails Adios MoF...
- The New Black Ombre Shades - Rover Review
- Yesterday's Nails: Crazy Navy
- Makeup.com 5 Tips for a Long-Lasting, Marathon Man...
- Blog Roll Maintenance and Blogger Round Ups
- Yesterday's Nails: Sunnyside Up!
- Nubar Polka Dots Collection Review
- Julep Oscar Collection Review
- 2011 (92)
- 2010 (223)
- 2009 (156)
Megan Williams (A Polish Problem). Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, March 4, 2012
3/04/2012 10:49:00 AM | Posted by A Polish Problem | Edit Post
A few days ago, I looked at my blog roll and realized that many of the blogs on there are no longer live or haven't been updated in awhile. Now, I realize I'm the last person to say something about someone not updating a blog and I completely realize that life gets in the way, but I still wanted to take some time to clean up my blog roll. I want to delete older, inactive blogs and list newer blogs that never made it to my list before my hiatus. Over the next week, I will be checking all of the blogs listed in my blog roll and any blog that hasn't been updated in 6 months will be taken off my blog roll.
I am mentioning this because I think it gives me the perfect opportunity to list some of the new blogs. If you have a blog or a blog that is not currently on my blog roll, and you would like to be listed in my blog roll, please reply to this post and I will be more than happy to list your blog when I am in the process of cleaning up the list.
Also, I wanted to mention that I will be planning on restarting the Blogger Round Ups. There are so many new blogs out there that I want to do these again to help as many new bloggers as I can. For now, if you would like to be in the Blogger Round Up, simply reply to this post. When I add you to my blog roll, I will also create a Blogger Round Up post. The next Round Up post will be on Friday, 3/9/2012.
Going forward, I will reopen my Blogger Round Up form. Once I start the round ups, I will begin using information gathered from that form for any new participant.
Before I slacked off on the blog, I know several of you filled out my Blogger Round Up form, and I never listed your blog. If you have previously filled out the Blogger Round Up form, please let me know by replying to this post and I will find your information and add you to my blog roll, follow your blog, and list you in the Blogger Round Up.
Labels: Friday Blogger Round-Up