Be sure to check out all the cosmetics (including nail products) you can buy at Apothica.com!
- 2013 (3)
- Today's Nails - NerdLacquer It's Just a Flesh Woun...
- Blogger Round Up Reminder
- Today's Nails - HazeGlaze Mystique
- Today's Nails - Barielle Shannon's Attitude
- Today's Nails - Zoya Megan
- Candeo Colors Dolce
- Nail Shape
- Zoya Surf Collection Review
- Zoya Beach Collection Review
- Press Release - Zoya Beach & Surf
- Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
- Friday Blogger Round Up for 3/16/2012
- Today's Nails - Glitter Layering
- Today's Nails - Zoya Lolly
- Blog Maintenance Update
- Tie-Dyed Nails
- Yesterday's Nails - Zoya Robyn with OPI Gone Gonzo...
- Jessica Heavy Petal Collection Review
- Yesterday's Nails - Zoya Ki
- "The Revolution" Casting for Women with Nail Healt...
- Yesterday's Nails - BB Couture for Nails Adios MoF...
- The New Black Ombre Shades - Rover Review
- Yesterday's Nails: Crazy Navy
- Makeup.com 5 Tips for a Long-Lasting, Marathon Man...
- Blog Roll Maintenance and Blogger Round Ups
- Yesterday's Nails: Sunnyside Up!
- Nubar Polka Dots Collection Review
- Julep Oscar Collection Review
- 2011 (92)
- 2010 (223)
- 2009 (156)
Megan Williams (A Polish Problem). Powered by Blogger.
Friday, March 23, 2012
3/23/2012 04:18:00 AM | Posted by A Polish Problem | Edit Post
So apparently, while I was taking my blogging hiatus, the latest trend became hand-mixed glitters. Right when I came back, the Lynnderella drama was reaching a head, so I kind of avoided this craze. That was until I found myself bored one night and poking around Etsy. Before I knew it, I had bought 3. This baby was the first one I received.
Candeo Colors had several glitters at the time, so I'm not sure what drew me to Dolce, just that it appeared really pretty. This is a pale pink base loaded with white, pink and holo hex glitter. There is also pink micro glitter and larger white glitter, as well as half-moons and holo bar glitter. It's a glitter-explosion. This is 3 coats of Dolce, and what I love about it as that you can layer the glitter for a deeper effect. I love the imbedded look of the glitter from the first and second coats. I also applied 2 coats of TC to even it out, but it honestly wasn't that bumpy without TC.
I love this indie brand and I am so excited to try some of their new colors (please let me be able to get Jellybean next time. LOL)