Be sure to check out all the cosmetics (including nail products) you can buy at Apothica.com!
- 2013 (3)
- Today's Nails - NerdLacquer It's Just a Flesh Woun...
- Blogger Round Up Reminder
- Today's Nails - HazeGlaze Mystique
- Today's Nails - Barielle Shannon's Attitude
- Today's Nails - Zoya Megan
- Candeo Colors Dolce
- Nail Shape
- Zoya Surf Collection Review
- Zoya Beach Collection Review
- Press Release - Zoya Beach & Surf
- Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
- Friday Blogger Round Up for 3/16/2012
- Today's Nails - Glitter Layering
- Today's Nails - Zoya Lolly
- Blog Maintenance Update
- Tie-Dyed Nails
- Yesterday's Nails - Zoya Robyn with OPI Gone Gonzo...
- Jessica Heavy Petal Collection Review
- Yesterday's Nails - Zoya Ki
- "The Revolution" Casting for Women with Nail Healt...
- Yesterday's Nails - BB Couture for Nails Adios MoF...
- The New Black Ombre Shades - Rover Review
- Yesterday's Nails: Crazy Navy
- Makeup.com 5 Tips for a Long-Lasting, Marathon Man...
- Blog Roll Maintenance and Blogger Round Ups
- Yesterday's Nails: Sunnyside Up!
- Nubar Polka Dots Collection Review
- Julep Oscar Collection Review
- 2011 (92)
- 2010 (223)
- 2009 (156)
Megan Williams (A Polish Problem). Powered by Blogger.
Monday, March 26, 2012
3/26/2012 05:37:00 PM | Posted by Megan (A Polish Problem) | Edit Post
Today, I am continuing with my glitter addiction. This is 2 coats of HazeGlaze Mystique over 1 coat of Barielle Berry Blue. I also used 2 coats of Nubar to seal it in and make it super shiny.
Mystique is gold, silver, and blue multi-sized and multi-shaped glitter in a deep blue jelly base. I applied it over Berry Blue, a deep blue jelly. I am in love with Mystique. It is absolutely mesmerizing (plus, I'm an X-Men nerd, so... bonus. LOL). I was also pleasantly surprised with drying time. Sometimes, hand-mixed glitters can be a bit slow to dry, even with quick-dry products, but not this one. Using Diamont and dry drops, it was dry in minutes.
HazeGlaze is a small, indie polish brand that you can find on Etsy. Price was $8.79 plus $3.50 shipping.