Be sure to check out all the cosmetics (including nail products) you can buy at Apothica.com!
- 2013 (3)
- Today's Nails - NerdLacquer It's Just a Flesh Woun...
- Blogger Round Up Reminder
- Today's Nails - HazeGlaze Mystique
- Today's Nails - Barielle Shannon's Attitude
- Today's Nails - Zoya Megan
- Candeo Colors Dolce
- Nail Shape
- Zoya Surf Collection Review
- Zoya Beach Collection Review
- Press Release - Zoya Beach & Surf
- Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
- Friday Blogger Round Up for 3/16/2012
- Today's Nails - Glitter Layering
- Today's Nails - Zoya Lolly
- Blog Maintenance Update
- Tie-Dyed Nails
- Yesterday's Nails - Zoya Robyn with OPI Gone Gonzo...
- Jessica Heavy Petal Collection Review
- Yesterday's Nails - Zoya Ki
- "The Revolution" Casting for Women with Nail Healt...
- Yesterday's Nails - BB Couture for Nails Adios MoF...
- The New Black Ombre Shades - Rover Review
- Yesterday's Nails: Crazy Navy
- Makeup.com 5 Tips for a Long-Lasting, Marathon Man...
- Blog Roll Maintenance and Blogger Round Ups
- Yesterday's Nails: Sunnyside Up!
- Nubar Polka Dots Collection Review
- Julep Oscar Collection Review
- 2011 (92)
- 2010 (223)
- 2009 (156)
Megan Williams (A Polish Problem). Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
3/06/2012 10:05:00 PM | Posted by A Polish Problem | Edit Post
Adios MoFo is from BB Couture's 2010 Cantina Nights collection, of which, I had the priviledge of reviewing. However, as this blog is always a learning process, my review and pictures weren't that great. Click here and you'll see what I mean. LOL. So, in my quest to dig older polishes out of my storage and use them as my NOTD, I figured I'd give this one another go, and I am so happy I did.
Adios MoFo is a beautiful light blue. It leans a little aqua, so it almost looks like a Tiffany blue, IMO. It's not exact, but for me, it's a Tiffany blue that works with my skintone, as most polishes in that shade family (i.e. China Glaze For Audrey), give me a major case of lobster hands. This one also has a faint shimmer finish. It was opaque in 2 coats.
I then topped it with one coat of OPI Spark de Triomphe from OPI's Serena Williams collection on the tips of my nails. I love this. It's sparkly and beautiful and reminds of jewelry.