Be sure to check out all the cosmetics (including nail products) you can buy at Apothica.com!
- 2013 (3)
- Today's Nails - NerdLacquer It's Just a Flesh Woun...
- Blogger Round Up Reminder
- Today's Nails - HazeGlaze Mystique
- Today's Nails - Barielle Shannon's Attitude
- Today's Nails - Zoya Megan
- Candeo Colors Dolce
- Nail Shape
- Zoya Surf Collection Review
- Zoya Beach Collection Review
- Press Release - Zoya Beach & Surf
- Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
- Friday Blogger Round Up for 3/16/2012
- Today's Nails - Glitter Layering
- Today's Nails - Zoya Lolly
- Blog Maintenance Update
- Tie-Dyed Nails
- Yesterday's Nails - Zoya Robyn with OPI Gone Gonzo...
- Jessica Heavy Petal Collection Review
- Yesterday's Nails - Zoya Ki
- "The Revolution" Casting for Women with Nail Healt...
- Yesterday's Nails - BB Couture for Nails Adios MoF...
- The New Black Ombre Shades - Rover Review
- Yesterday's Nails: Crazy Navy
- Makeup.com 5 Tips for a Long-Lasting, Marathon Man...
- Blog Roll Maintenance and Blogger Round Ups
- Yesterday's Nails: Sunnyside Up!
- Nubar Polka Dots Collection Review
- Julep Oscar Collection Review
- 2011 (92)
- 2010 (223)
- 2009 (156)
Megan Williams (A Polish Problem). Powered by Blogger.
Friday, March 2, 2012
3/02/2012 09:54:00 PM | Posted by Megan (A Polish Problem) | Edit Post
I am trying to start a new post series called "Yesterday's Nails". This will basically be my manicure from the day before. It's so easy to get caught up in reviews, and I want to start posting more picture of my daily looks. This also makes me keep polish on my nails.
This look is 3 coats of China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, from their Spring 2010 collection, with 2 coats of Nubar Black Polka Dot. I am in love with this yellow. Can't say enough about it, and if you want to try yellow, I would 100% recommend this one. No, it's not a pale yellow, but it's super fun and I find it to be very wearable. Like a typical yellow polish, it does take 3 coats to reach full opacity, but the formula is good, so it's not a big issue. And because I'm now obsessed with it, I added Black Polka Dot. If I did this NOTD again, I would probably use white as an accent nail on my ring finger, but by the time I thought of that, I was almost done. LOL.
Also, I added one coat of Nubar Diamont, and I have to say that this is now my new favorite top coat. It applies super easy and is dry in minutes. It also makes your nails super shiny. Dear Nubar, please don't change it again.