Be sure to check out all the cosmetics (including nail products) you can buy at Apothica.com!
- 2013 (3)
- Today's Nails - NerdLacquer It's Just a Flesh Woun...
- Blogger Round Up Reminder
- Today's Nails - HazeGlaze Mystique
- Today's Nails - Barielle Shannon's Attitude
- Today's Nails - Zoya Megan
- Candeo Colors Dolce
- Nail Shape
- Zoya Surf Collection Review
- Zoya Beach Collection Review
- Press Release - Zoya Beach & Surf
- Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
- Friday Blogger Round Up for 3/16/2012
- Today's Nails - Glitter Layering
- Today's Nails - Zoya Lolly
- Blog Maintenance Update
- Tie-Dyed Nails
- Yesterday's Nails - Zoya Robyn with OPI Gone Gonzo...
- Jessica Heavy Petal Collection Review
- Yesterday's Nails - Zoya Ki
- "The Revolution" Casting for Women with Nail Healt...
- Yesterday's Nails - BB Couture for Nails Adios MoF...
- The New Black Ombre Shades - Rover Review
- Yesterday's Nails: Crazy Navy
- Makeup.com 5 Tips for a Long-Lasting, Marathon Man...
- Blog Roll Maintenance and Blogger Round Ups
- Yesterday's Nails: Sunnyside Up!
- Nubar Polka Dots Collection Review
- Julep Oscar Collection Review
- 2011 (92)
- 2010 (223)
- 2009 (156)
Megan Williams (A Polish Problem). Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, March 8, 2012
3/08/2012 08:55:00 PM | Posted by Megan (A Polish Problem) | Edit Post
Yes, I realize I just did a "glitter tips" NOTD a couple of days ago, but I'm telling you guys... I am obsessed with glitter right now, so this might be a common occurrence. LOL.
Anyway, this is 3 coats of Zoya Robyn topped with one coat of OPI Gone Gonzo! Robyn is from Zoya's Summer 2010 collection and Gone Gonzo! is from OPI's Holiday Muppets collection from last year.
I am really liking blues right now, and this turquoise blue is no exception. One thing I will say... it reminds me of my prom dress, and that's not a good thing. I went to prom in 1993 when the dresses were glittery, shoulder pads were thick and hair was a mile high. Anyway, my dress was just a tad darker than this shade, and had lace, pearls, and... sequins going down the lace sleeves. It was god-awful and in fact, my best friend wore it as part of her Halloween costume a few years later. It was that bad.