Be sure to check out all the cosmetics (including nail products) you can buy at Apothica.com!
- 2013 (3)
- Candy Lacquer Polishes
- Autism Awareness Fundraiser & Giveaway Reminder (a...
- OPI Outrageous Neons Boxed Set Review
- Autism Awareness Giveaway!
- Jamberry Nails by Kate Review and Fundraiser
- KBShimmer Showgirl
- I'm now on Pinterest
- Deborah Lippmann Run the World (Girls) Boxed Set
- China Glaze On Safari Review
- Lush Lacquer Pink Panther
- Golden Lace Stamped Nails
- Nails Inc Black Taxi & Floral Street
- Zoya Diva NYFW 2012 Collection Review
- Zoya Gloss NYFW 2012 Collection Review
- Nails Inc Soho Square
- Deborah Lippmann Dream a Little Dream of Me
- Comparision - Deborah Lippmann Private Dancer vs. ...
- Suncoat Paint & Peel Polishes
- Nails Inc Cheyne Walk
- Deborah Lippmann Ray of Light
- Happy Fourth of July!
- Rockstar Nails Cotton Candy
- 2011 (92)
- 2010 (223)
- 2009 (156)
Megan Williams (A Polish Problem). Powered by Blogger.
Monday, July 30, 2012
7/30/2012 08:57:00 PM | Posted by Megan (A Polish Problem) | Edit Post
Hi everyone, I wanted to do a quick post to remind you of the Autism Awareness Fundraiser I am hosting along with Jamberry Nails by Kate. Tomorrow is the last day of the fundraiser, so if you have been considering ordering Jamberry nails in the past, please consider ordering them through this fundraiser as Katie's commission will be donated to Autism Awarness.
Also, as a part of my Autism Awareness Giveaway, please note that I am giving you 2 extra entries if you participated in the fundraiser. The giveaway ends in a week, but you can only get the 2 extra entries through tomorrow. Currently, I have 67 entries in the giveaway, so please be sure to enter and to pass the information along.
Additionally, I wanted to apologize for only posting sporadically over the last few weeks. I had a bad break on my middle finger on my swatching hand, but also, it seems like the end of summer break is always just a downer for me. I hate summer, and usually by late July/ early August, I am completely drained. My children go back to school in 2 weeks, so hopefully, I will have a little more time to devote to posts, as well as answering comments, and blogger roundups.
Furthermore, if you have emailed me, and I haven't gotent back with you. It's not personal. I am just feeling very down in the dumps because of the heat and the permanent headache that always comes in mid-summer. Blogger Roundups will resume in mid-August, and I will post more information before I post the first one. Also, I will try to get to any other emails within the next few days.