Be sure to check out all the cosmetics (including nail products) you can buy at Apothica.com!
- 2013 (3)
- Candy Lacquer Polishes
- Autism Awareness Fundraiser & Giveaway Reminder (a...
- OPI Outrageous Neons Boxed Set Review
- Autism Awareness Giveaway!
- Jamberry Nails by Kate Review and Fundraiser
- KBShimmer Showgirl
- I'm now on Pinterest
- Deborah Lippmann Run the World (Girls) Boxed Set
- China Glaze On Safari Review
- Lush Lacquer Pink Panther
- Golden Lace Stamped Nails
- Nails Inc Black Taxi & Floral Street
- Zoya Diva NYFW 2012 Collection Review
- Zoya Gloss NYFW 2012 Collection Review
- Nails Inc Soho Square
- Deborah Lippmann Dream a Little Dream of Me
- Comparision - Deborah Lippmann Private Dancer vs. ...
- Suncoat Paint & Peel Polishes
- Nails Inc Cheyne Walk
- Deborah Lippmann Ray of Light
- Happy Fourth of July!
- Rockstar Nails Cotton Candy
- 2011 (92)
- 2010 (223)
- 2009 (156)
Megan Williams (A Polish Problem). Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
7/04/2012 01:31:00 AM | Posted by A Polish Problem | Edit Post
Happy Fourth of July, US girls. :)
This is a manicure that I have had floating around in my head for about 3 months, and I finally had a chance to do it. :) I just love the way it came out.
Here's what I used...
Thumb and index finger - BB Couture Fairy Blood
Middle finger - Revlon Royal with Konad White Special Polish
Ring finger - Nails Inc Floral Street with Konad Red Special Polish
Pinky finger - Jessica Majesty Blue with Dollish Polish It's a Me Mario
Stamping plate used was BundleMonster plate BM20.
I hope everyone in the US has a safe and happy Fourth of July, and that everyone in the rest of the world has a safe and happy Wednesday.