Be sure to check out all the cosmetics (including nail products) you can buy at Apothica.com!
- 2013 (3)
- Candy Lacquer Polishes
- Autism Awareness Fundraiser & Giveaway Reminder (a...
- OPI Outrageous Neons Boxed Set Review
- Autism Awareness Giveaway!
- Jamberry Nails by Kate Review and Fundraiser
- KBShimmer Showgirl
- I'm now on Pinterest
- Deborah Lippmann Run the World (Girls) Boxed Set
- China Glaze On Safari Review
- Lush Lacquer Pink Panther
- Golden Lace Stamped Nails
- Nails Inc Black Taxi & Floral Street
- Zoya Diva NYFW 2012 Collection Review
- Zoya Gloss NYFW 2012 Collection Review
- Nails Inc Soho Square
- Deborah Lippmann Dream a Little Dream of Me
- Comparision - Deborah Lippmann Private Dancer vs. ...
- Suncoat Paint & Peel Polishes
- Nails Inc Cheyne Walk
- Deborah Lippmann Ray of Light
- Happy Fourth of July!
- Rockstar Nails Cotton Candy
- 2011 (92)
- 2010 (223)
- 2009 (156)
Megan Williams (A Polish Problem). Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, July 15, 2012
7/15/2012 09:00:00 AM | Posted by Megan (A Polish Problem) | Edit Post
This is 2 coats of Lush Lacquer Pink Panther over 2 coats of Nails Inc Floral Street.
Pink Panther consists of a mix of white, black, and pink multi-sized and multi-shaped, matte glitters in a clear base. I love this when layered over the white base.
The polish went on very well. The glitter is very densely packed and this is one of those glitters that doesn't make you go fishing in the bottle! See how dense it is...
Lush Lacquer has several polishes in their Etsy store (I'm eyeing Lite Brite). Full bottles are $8.75 and you can order custom sets of minis for $9.50 and up.
Fair warning, these are essentially pre-orders. Unlike a lot of other indie polish companies, Lush Lacquer keeps all of their polishes listed on their website at all times. The downside of this is that you have to wait for your polishes (currently turn-around time is 2+ weeks). The upside is that you don't have to wait for the seller to return from "on vacation" and you avoid the made "OMG it's open!" stampede. Personally, I don't mind waiting on the polish if I know it's coming (I hate the mad Etsy or Big Cartel rushes). I just wish that Lush Lacquer was a little more open about the fact that these are not in-stock at time of order. I think they have done this recently, but when I ordered, I just assumed they were in-stock and then I got a little antsy after a week had passed.
Pink Panther was purchased by me. The above link links to Lush Lacquer's Etsy store and is not an affiliate link.