Be sure to check out all the cosmetics (including nail products) you can buy at Apothica.com!
- 2013 (3)
- Candy Lacquer Polishes
- Autism Awareness Fundraiser & Giveaway Reminder (a...
- OPI Outrageous Neons Boxed Set Review
- Autism Awareness Giveaway!
- Jamberry Nails by Kate Review and Fundraiser
- KBShimmer Showgirl
- I'm now on Pinterest
- Deborah Lippmann Run the World (Girls) Boxed Set
- China Glaze On Safari Review
- Lush Lacquer Pink Panther
- Golden Lace Stamped Nails
- Nails Inc Black Taxi & Floral Street
- Zoya Diva NYFW 2012 Collection Review
- Zoya Gloss NYFW 2012 Collection Review
- Nails Inc Soho Square
- Deborah Lippmann Dream a Little Dream of Me
- Comparision - Deborah Lippmann Private Dancer vs. ...
- Suncoat Paint & Peel Polishes
- Nails Inc Cheyne Walk
- Deborah Lippmann Ray of Light
- Happy Fourth of July!
- Rockstar Nails Cotton Candy
- 2011 (92)
- 2010 (223)
- 2009 (156)
Megan Williams (A Polish Problem). Powered by Blogger.
Friday, July 13, 2012
7/13/2012 10:00:00 AM | Posted by Megan (A Polish Problem) | Edit Post
Or as I should subtitle this post... "the perfect black and white creme polishes".
White and black polishes seem like something so simple. They don't seem like something that it would take a person years to find the perfect one of each. And yet, that's been an issue with me. For me, a perfect white creme and a perfect black creme have been almost impossible to find.
That was until I received Nails Inc Black Taxi (black) and Nails Inc Floral Street (white). As I have been showing them off under all sorts of polishes over the past few weeks, I figured I would show you them by themselves. They really are perfect...
Black Taxi - highly-pigmented, rich black creme. Like I mentioned above, finding one-coat black creme has been impossible for me. I've tried several options and have been disappointed with each of them, in one way or another. Black Taxi, however, is perfect. The formula flows incredibly well and is completely opaque in one coat.
Floral Street - white creme. Like a black creme, a non-chalky, non-streaky white creme has been very hard for me to find. My issue with whites is that it takes too long to reach opacity. And while I have yet to find a one-coat white creme, Floral Street is opaque in 2 coats and it doesn't look like you are wearing Wite-Out on your nails. Like Black Taxi, this one has a very nice formula and flows well on the nails.
As I've mentioned about 50 times in this post (LOL) Black Taxi and Floral Street are pretty much my perfect black and white cremes. My only issue with them is that they are a bit expensive at $9.50 for a 0.33 fl oz bottle. That said, I will gladly pay it in the future, as they are fantastic for what they are. You can find both of these polishes in the US at Sephora stores and at Sephora.com.
Nails Inc Black Taxi and Floral Street were sent to me for review. The above link links to these polishes on Sephora.com and is not an affiliate link.